Guidelines for Booking an Appointment:
1. We require a credit card to make a reservation for the following:
Any time you are booking more than one spa service.
Any time you make a reservation for more than one person.
Any time you make a reservation for spa packages.
2. If you are booking an appointment by redeeming a gift certificate, please have the gift certificate number ready when booking the appointment. Our cancellation policy will also apply to gift certificate redemptions.
3. Cancellations of all spa services require a 48-hour notice. Failure to do so will result in a 50% charge of the total amount of services using the value of your gift certificate. Parties of 5 or more require at minimum one week notice. If multiple services are booked with one credit card, that card will be charged 50% of the total amount of all services. Thank you for your consideration and understanding. Gratuities are not included in the price of services and are greatly appreciated. Suggestions are always welcome.
4. We schedule appointments according to our specialists’ availability and specialty. If you are running late, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Arriving late will likely limit the time allocated for your service, which will lessen the effectiveness and most importantly your pleasure and enjoyment. As a courtesy to all clients our treatments are completed as scheduled.
5. All prices are subject to change based on individual circumstance.
6. We reserve the right to refuse any appointment.
7. Appointments available after hours upon request.
8. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.